Sturtevant Richmont Digital Torque Tester VeriTorq Series
To get a quote or place an order:
Sturtevant Richmont VeriTorq Digital Torque Tester
- 50 in.lb (6 Nm)
- 100 in.lb (12 Nm)
- 300 in.lb (34 Nm)
- 80 ft.lb (109 Nm)
- 150 ft.lb (201 Nm)
- 250 ft.lb (339 Nm)
- 600 ft.lb (814 Nm)
- Operation Modes: Track, Peak, and Initial Peak accommodates testing clicker, cam-over, and torque screwdriver testing.
- Clockwise and counter-clockwise test capability supports daily verification, immediate results, and eliminates un-needed calibrations.
- +/- 1% Indicated Value Accuracy from 10% to 100% of capacity.
- Units of measure include English, Standard International, and metric.
- Integral “L” bracket for horizontal or vertical mounting.
- Electronics Module rotates in two planes.
- Large LCD and rotating Electronics Module make it easy to read regardless of wrench length or technician height.
- Serial port for immediate or batch data transfer with terminal program
- Easy programming via our button control panel
- Meets or exceeds ASME B 107.29M
- Includes FREE calibration certificate from our ISO/IEC 17025 Accredited Laboratory.
- Made in USA by ISO 9001 manufacturer!
- Rugged protective case and power supply included.
- Savings in calibration fees can pay for tester in less than a year
- 120 VAC or 240 VAC to 6 VDC Convertor
- Custom Plastic Carrying/ Shipping Case
- Serial Cable
- Quick Start Instructions
- 1-Year Warranty on Electronics
- Includes FREE certification from our ISO/IEC 17025 Accredited calibration laboratory.