Tohnichi Preset Click Type Torque Wrench QSPCA Series
To get a quote or place an order:
Tohnichi QSPCA Preset Click Type Torque Wrench
- Once set torque is achieved, even if more force is applied QSPCA does not add additional torque and prevent over-torque.
- Slip type torque wrench.
- The set torque cannot be changed without using a special tool (sold separately), preventing the operator from changing torque by mistake.
- Applicable for international use including the EU region.
- Compliant with calibration procedures of ISO 6789 Type II Class B.
- The QSPCA series conforms with the IEC 61340-5-1:2007 Standard (protection of electronic devices from electrostatic phenomena).